There are the individual in park days as of 8/19/2014. If you click on the MAP hyperlink you will be taken to the Ride with GPS page for that day. it will say created by Bruce but they are really Tom's that I copied to my folder for renaming to something that would self sort. Click on the image for better view of the profiles and stats. As expected, the Delorme Topo stats show considerably more climbing than the Ride With GPS.
1) Jackson to Colter Bay Grand Tetons, 44 miles, 1,871-ft climb total, MAP
2) Colter Bay to Yellowstone Lake Resort area, 56 miles, 4,412-ft climb total, MAP
3) Yellowstone Lake Resort area to Mammoth, 54 miles, 4,684-ft climb total, MAP
4) Mammoth to Old Faithful, 52 miles, 3,908-ft climb total, MAP
7) West Yellowstone to Ashton, 63.8 miles, 1,857-ft climb, MAP
8) Ashton to Driggs, 41 miles. 2,568-ft climb, MAP
9) Driggs to Jackson, 50 Miles, 3,723-ft climb MAP
For Comparison, this is Collier Loop, a route we routinely do on mid summer Tuesday or Thursday Afternoon ride.